Ben Guest Assignment: Write a poem about your experience.
The alarm clock rings, and I head right over to school
The bell dings, and I tell a kid to stop acting a fool
The microwave pings, and I eat before dinner gets cool
Weary and tired, I struggle to teach
No telling how many students I'll reach
The alarm clock rings, and I head right over to school
The bell dings, and I tell a kid to stop acting a fool
The microwave pings, and I eat before dinner gets cool
Sleep deprived, and often malnourished
I only want my students to flourish
The alarm clock rings, and I head right over to school
The bell dings, and I tell a kid to stop acting a fool
The microwave pings, and I eat before dinner gets cool
Unscheduled meetings and assemblies abound
A sense of order is no where to be found
The alarm clock rings, and I head right over to school
The bell dings, and I tell a kid to stop acting a fool
The microwave pings, and I eat before dinner gets cool
The weekend arrives, I survived the test
Finally time to catch up on some rest
No alarm clocks will ring, and no bells will ding
But the cell phone may ping, when there's something to do
No comments:
Post a Comment